Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Coz No One's Peter Pan

About a month ago, My blockmates and I celebrated 4 years of friendship. We make it a point to have get-togethers every year. This year, we decided to have our block graduation dinner at Paparazzi, Edsa Shangri-La.

Here's what I wore
Dress: Topshop
Floral Wedges: Parisian
Clockwise: Erik, Teddy, John, Jerome, Trizza, Kar, Ana, Gela, Me!, Pauline
MIA: Carmel

It's funny how our batchmates used to make fun of our block because we'd have picnics in the Sunken Garden. I really don't get why they'd tease us about it, but anyway, I still find it amazing how our block was the only block in Psych who stuck together :)

We'd have random gimiks in 1st year, surprise birthdays during our sophomore year, out-of-town road trips the year after, and fancy dinners and plane rides on our last year :)

I still can't believe college is over. John's in Vegas and will be taking his masters in Stanford hopefully, Trizza will be taking a second degree in UP, Ana's looking for a job, Kar's going to fashion school, Pauline, Jerome and Gela are going to UE Med School, and I'm stuck with Erik and Teddy for the next 5 years. Crap. HAHAHA.

I'm going to miss them very much. :( See you guys every year okay? Hopefully, in 10 years, we'll all be stinking rich and have picnics in Europe. HAHA I love you all. Thnks fr th Mmrs. :)

Look at how much we've grown!
Top: Our first block picnic with our block-handlers, UP Buklod-Isip
Bottom: Block 3 at Paparazzi. So old.. and so broke. HAHAHA
Yours,
Patricia, soon to be MD.

2 comments:

  1. lovely shoes<3 i think we are in the same country:) would you link me? i'll link you back sweetie.
    visit mine xx
    http://imnotstylish2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are true to yourself! Thanks for dropping by!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete