Thursday, June 9, 2011

High Summer

Well it's been raining non stop today.. makes me wonder -- "summer is officially over".  Not that I have been island hoping much or jet setting across countries and continents.  But still, summer (pause) is (pause) over.  I have actually been awol for awhile, didn't mean too!  I actually have a lot of things to share with all of you, I just can't find the time to sit down and write.  But I'll make time for this one!

I've been asked by a number of friends of mine with my recent album in Facebook -- it's about a slew of photos taken from a recent holiday out of town (more of that in another time).  Yes comments about the trip and more of my new swimsuit!  Yeaaaaaaah!



Remember my blog post about the essentials for the summer season?  See number 3?  Told you its gonna be fab.  Apart from the high waist bottom trimming my tum for a more minimizing shape, it's offers a different take on the usual-bare-it-all-at-the-beach but still oh-so-classy.  So this was actually a purchase from awhile back, and finally it has seen the light of day -- and it was a hit.  



Bikinis, swimsuits, cossies, tankinis and maillots -- it's the piece of clothing that will define your summer.. so I suggest to make it a good one.  I Love Koi is a local brand producing one of a kind swimsuits for shapes, sizes, styles and colours.  Case in point, their most sought after high waist bottoms (get them quick, they always sell out fast!)

High waist sets (xs-xl) 1,680php

They've got so much more too!  It gets crazy, so many colours, so many styles, you just want to have them all!

L-R: Summer Fling, Beaded halter, Slits & Knots, Braided Bandeau

Whether your looking for sport-luxe, polka dots, quirky prints, rainbow hues, classic prints and colours and retro pastels -- I'm sure you'll find something at Koi.  

L-R: Sun Bandeau, Knot Bandeau, Boyleg Bottom, Three-tone Semi-High Waist  



Check their website and like their Facebook page for updates on new items, stock availability and promos.


L-R: Strappy V Maillot, Deep V Maillot, Two-tone Maillot 


Show Lace and Jade (the Koi team) your love!
Retail Partners: The Ramp Corssings, Trinoma Rebulik, BTC Cebu



How about you?  Where have you been this summer?  Who did you meet?  What did you see?  Got any fantastic stories to tell?  Do tell us! :)


Hope you had a good one,
Justine


No comments:

Post a Comment