Friday, November 26, 2010

Organising with Howard

I call it an organised mess.  Nobody is allowed to touch or move my things cos the moment they do, I don’t know where to find them (don’t you feel that way too?).  I know my documents are on top of my study table which is under a load of stuff which makes you think it won’t be there.  I also know that on the left corner of my room, my faithful gray scarf is jumbled up with my bomber jacket.  See, I am aware where my things are.  Or not. 
Organising has been a dream of mine.  I like looking at home and interior decorating magazines and wonder how come their rooms look so clean.  Where the hell do they put their stuff?  How can I fit my shoes with only a drawer that can hold only 12 pairs?  Tell me how can your wardrobe look like this when you have four seasons to dress up for?

Maybe until the day that I can afford to get a 4 bedroom house – for my hubby and I, our child, maybe a guest and my wardrobe extension -- for now I’ll just take baby steps.  Enter, Howards Storage World.  Key word: storage.  HSW is an Australian-based company that has a large range of ingenious and innovative storage solutions to cluttered people like me.  Their concept is “to create a place for everything and make it easy to keep everything in its place”.  And doesn’t it feel great to take control of your space? 

They don’t have meatballs but they have these –
Shoe drawers for those of you who value their shoes like gold, I know I do.  They come in large (999.75 php) and small (599.75 php) to fit from sandals to boots and even men’s shoes.

Clever-ever!  Something for him!  Valet with trinket tray: a trouser bar, shaped jacket, tray for cuff links and watches (2,999.75 php).
  
I use belt hangers to hang my collection of necklaces cos I hate it when they get tangled up!  This belt rack (199.75 php) can hold 14 necklaces or 7 on each side.


Over the door hangers are the next best thing!  No need to hammer or screw, just place them over the door for instant hanger space.  10 knobs (999.75 php) just for you!

And what I have been secretly using when the weather changes, I just stuff all my bulky winter clothes in a space bag (899.75 php), and vacuum away until they are as thin as a board.  Out of mind, out of sight.  And I’m outta here!

Oh did I also tell you their prices are at an average of 50% cheaper than buying Down Under.  I saw one item that is 114% cheaper with the current Australian-Peso conversion to be exact! Sweet.  Why don't you have a look at their online catalogue and make a wishlist while you are at it.
Luvluv, Justine

Howards Storage World great concept will organize the world, one country at a time.  HSW’s first flagship store in the Philippines is located at Robinsons Place Manila.  Soon to open in EDSA Shangri-La.  Franchise operated by Robinsons Handyman Group.   
Photos from ikea.com.au and hsw.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment