Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Couture

What's new in Perth City? Love Couture. A fairly new fashion accessory store that has everything from rings to bags.



3 months ago I was walking down the long road of Hay Street on my way to the bus stop to go home. When something caught my eye. See I have a long dream to one day have a white walled closet full with my clothes and a table in the middle of the room and right at top hangs a chandelier. When I first walked in Love Couture it was like walking into my dream. White walls filled with beautiful sparkling jewellery, hair accessories, racks of different types of unique shoes, sunglasses lined up ready for you to try on, bags, hats, belts and scarves hanging from a black tinted mirror. If you look back to the front door your eyes just wonder up to the ceiling where a shinny red chandelier hangs. I was speechless!

After looking at everything, only having $20, I bought what i needed.


Sunglasses: $12.95 Lace flower Headband: $6.95

When school started this year I couldn't wait to check out what's new in the store. But I saw something way better... SALE! A whole table full of shoes, bags, scarves and belts... on SALE... for 50% off! There were many shoes that I wanted to buy! But there was one that I just had to buy. Sadly I haven't wore them... yet. 



Floral wedges: $19.95 (after discount)


I went to Love Couture yet again the next day and was shocked. It's amazing to know that there still on sale BUT now 2 shoes for $20! Talk about bad luck hey. I just had to buy something again. Who wouldn't?
One of the shoes I bought was just amazing to wear, very comfortable considering how high the thick heels were.


Pink velvet high heels: $10 (after discount) Original price $40

Gold bow slippers: $10 (after discount) Original Price: $25

I than found out the next day that selected jewelleries and hair accessories were on sale for 4 for $10. Wowza!





In only 3 months it has become my favourite accessory store. Sorry Diva I think you have competition... but of course I still love going there from time to time. So if you're walking down the roads of Perth City make sure you stop by Love Couture. Be dazzled.

always,
Anna





1 comment:

  1. hi anna, i stumbled upon ur blog when i google love couture wondering if they got a website. sadly no but i found urs :) went for the 1st time yesterday, just like u as i was walking down the street. and ohmyGod i think i got shopping orgasm or what looking at all the things and the tags that come! el cheapo. bought some belts for like 4bucks each and as im a muslim who wears hijab, got some really good quality scarves for 4 bucks too which is amazing as its so expensive elsewhere! so yeah shopping haven indeed. i love shopping in australia. its really realllyyyy good for money (and my pocket heehee). have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete